Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In Old Office Again

Love to go back to the old office. No blocking of websites. Not many ppl around. Bosses are not around most of the time. Pretty free.

The only problem is that it's almost impossible if I actually wants to do some computer work here since my own computer is in the new office and a lot of the softwares that I need to use is not on this computer. Rather annoying indeed cos I do need to do some work.

It's nice to be in the old office though. Nice and relax. And I don't have to dress up for it. A lot more comfortable wearing t-shirt and sweat pants than dress shirt and dress pants.

And there's this incident in the new office that made me all paranoid now. I found mice shit on my desk the other day. Gross. And I have to clean it up.... ew... I think it's bcos I ate crackers on my desk and I left crumbs everywhere. Sigh... I guess I won't keep any food in the new office. It's a gd thing in a sense that it means I eats less snack so I won't get as fat. But at the same time, I do like having snacks around so that I can eat when I'm bored or when I'm tired. I don't have much choices now. I don't wanna clean up any more mice shit... >.<

I was actually very surprised that there're mice in the new office. If anything, I would think that it's the old office that would have mice. The old office is dirtier with lots of dirty equipment from the field and that the cleaning lady only come once a week instead of everyday in the new office. Really don't understand how the old office has no mouse.

So now, everyday I go to work, the first thing I do upon arrival is to check if there's any more mice shit on my desk. Luckily, there hasn't been any more two days after I clean up my desk and remove all the food items from my desk. But still... I wouldn't reuse my cup and bowl and fork and spoon without washing them. I have this feeling that even though there's no more food on/in my desk, the mice are still coming to poke around and leave all kinds of disease on my dishes and cutlery. >_<

No comments: