Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I've learned to understand enjoy Christmas more and more over the past few years. In the past, Christmas is nothing but holiday but now there's church and family and all the other stuff.

To me (in working class now), Christmas has substitute summer holiday (in the long gone old school days) cos it's the longest holiday (bcos my office closes between Christmas and New Year). Although I don't get any pay for the break but it's still nice to be off and knowing that other ppl are also off so that no one's going to call me on my cell and ask me about work stuff (which happened in my past two vacations. orz...).

The youth group that I am involved in at church had a nice little puppet show last night. It turned out quite well and the congregation liked it lots. I don't think that any of them read my blog but I still would like thank you for all the boys and girls who worked hard on the preparation and rehersals and may you all grow and mature in God's love. Amen.

1 comment:

Dor said...

Merry Christmas to my siu grei ~~~