Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tooth Fairy

Expected it to b a dumb and cheesy movie cos it's mostly a kid movie. But sometimes movie is merely for entertainment so dumb dumb地 is OK la.

Sometimes kids movie is nice. No swearing n nudity. I hv got to say, movie these days hv way too much nudity or sex scene that I sometimes feel like I was watching pron. O_o
Once again, bcos there was hardly any expectations on this movie, it was quite pleasant. Got a few good laugh out of it.

Even the weirdo fairy was likable. I was a little worried at first cos his name was Tracy. Luckily they didn't make him into one of those super gay guy. I found that lots of movies n TV shows these days hv one or two annoying sisi guys around. The weirdo fairy wasn't too weird either. He was basically a nice person.

The Rock always kinda amuses me. Not that i will go out of my way to watch his movies but when I do are them, I usually enjoy them.

No comments: