Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Kingkiller Chronicle

A trilogy that I'm currently reading.

I love it!

I borrowed the ebook from the library. The first one "The Name of the Wind" was better, I thought, but the 2nd one "The Wise Man's Fear" was pretty good still.

However, apparently, the 3rd book is not going to be out until May 2013!!!

I didn't know that the last book wasn't out yet. Well... I actually didn't know that it was a trilogy when I started. I tried to sign out the 3rd book, only that I couldn't find it in the library. So I looked  it up online and found that it's not published yet... orz...

This series is sorta like HP in certain yet but darker and the audience is obviously adults. The main character also went to a magic school but it is a university. There're also other quests and stuff instead of just about going to school. Anyway, it's good, or so I thought.

I recommend this series to people who likes fantasy but I probably would also recommend you to wait till the 3rd book's out so that you don't have to wait.

No comments: