Tuesday, September 4, 2012

白痴

I bought this desk chair from IKEA a few years ago. It's one of those ones that the back could go backwards to 135 degrees. I bought it when no long after I learned that 135 degree is supposed to be the best for your back.

But after I put it together, I realized that it took a lot of effort to keep the back at 135 degree cos it wants to spring back to vertical all the time. So it turned that it wasn't really practical cos bascially, I have to activate my back muscle to keep the back inclined, which defeats the purpose of relaxing my back. I mean, it's a good chair but it's not as pecfect as I hoped it would be.

Just last night, I found that one of the adjustment bar has an extra turning ability which locks the back of the chair in place!!!
How stupid is that? I had this chair for years and now I figured it out!
I couldn't believe it. I remember I checked and checked the different bars to see if it could make the back 'locked' cos I thought that it was a very dumb design that I had to push so hard to keep it in place.

Who's the dumb one now??!?! :S

No comments: