Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Got Scammed

well… sorta.

Bought this groupon to a middle eastern restaurant for supposedly a “dinner buffet”.

Turned out that it’s only the salad bar that was the ‘buffet’ part. For the main course, we could only choose one main course and two sides.

The main course is a choice of different kebob and it came in one skewer. The two sides were also quite pathetic, in my opinion. I ordered steamed veggie and some sort of middle eastern rice. The rice was alright but the veggie tasted so bland and it wasn’t very steamed – the broccoli and cauliflower were so hard. The meat actually wasn’t bad but the portion was so small.

The salad bar wasn’t that good, either.

Luckily we went there with a discount. But even then, it’s just ok for the price. Not to mention if I had to pay full price for this meal, I would totally 鎚心口。And I really dislike the fact that they advertised it as a ‘buffet’. Felt like they are trying to deceive ppl.

The only good thing was that the waitress was very nice. But that alone wasn’t enough for me to go back, especially bcos the restaurant wasn’t even in my area (only went there cos we had to go somewhere afterwards).

No comments: