Friday, May 24, 2013

A New Direction

I have not abandoned this blog, altho I know not that many ppl are actually reading or visiting.

But in view of this, the direction of this blog has changed a bit.

In the very beginning, the primary purpose of telling my frds who are geographically away from me about what I’ve been up to. And somewhere in the middle, it has kinda changed to some sort of daily life+review of movie/books/shows etc.

Now, it’s gonna to go back to basic a bit. It’s really kinda like a diary again. To record things that _I_ care, to leave a record for myself to read somewhere down the road (when I’m 60!??!).

Since I’m going to write about things that _I_ think are worth writing down, maybe this will keep my motivation a bit higher and will keep me squeezing out my precious time from Candy Crush to write something down that’s memory-worthy to myself.

No comments: