Thursday, May 30, 2013

See You Next Time

Last post talked about my trip to 娘家。This post talks about 小妹's trip to 我家.

One month (well… almost one month). Time flies. Too bad that I had to go back to work. Feel a bit bad about leaving her on her own most of the time.

And she did so much housework for us: making desserts, hanging and folding clothes, wash dishes, cleaning up after us, tidying up the office floor, unloading the dishwasher, providing a distraction to 小Jso that we could work on something else etc.

Now that she’s gone, I’m worried. How are we going to pick up all these ‘extra’ housework??

I hope I didn’t slave her too much (I didn’t request her to do them. She volunteered.) and I hope she had a good time in here and didn’t find it too boring.

And it’s nice to have an extra body at home la. 感覺上是熱鬧點,又有人跟我一起返教會,很開心喲~

我一個月,佢一個月,總共兩個月,真的是很難很難得才可以這樣。

兩個月一眨眼就過了。

As I always said, if it’s not bcos of 大小二J,I think 我回流了喇。

可能這也是神的計劃的一部份耶,衪在這麼安排了很多'工作'給我囉。

On a separate note, the futon that we’ve bought two years ago finally 大派用場了喲!之前海倫媽媽都有用過兩次,但今次是瞓足一個月耶,很厲害呀!而且真的是很好瞓的啦,小妹睡完也讚,之前花的一筆是值回票價的!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Of course I am volunteered to do the housework. I had a good time there and of course not boring. After coming back to HK, I feel like the time that I spent in Toronto like a dream. A very happy dream. Love you~