Wednesday, February 19, 2014

好多嘢講

小J超多嘢講,句子的組織能力亦強了很多,雖然仍然唔少字講得唔好。

Step-man-ni – Stephanie
cr-eeaan – clean
bir-de – bridge
bol la bula – Bob the Builder
night creen – lightning McQueen

Sometimes, he will tell complicated stories in the car:

“Sharp teeth in microwave. Very sharp. Ya. Ya.  So, be very careful because it is dangerous. It’s dark in there. Can’t see anything.”

“First, go up the ladder. And then turn on the light. Press the button. And then…”

They sort of makes sense but we have no idea what he’s talking about. XD


We have also recently passed through the phase of “I need”, “I need'”. Everything is need but really should be want. And he said it with such urgency that really sounds like he needs those items or to do certain things.

It then changed to “I want” for a couple of days. And this week, all of a sudden, everything switched to “Can I …?”

“Can I see it?”
”Can I cook?”
”Can I have it?”
”Can I get more?”

It’s nice when he can speak so nicely. Open-mouthed smile

1 comment:

Angela said...

Great, Jasper can say nice words~ so cute!!!