Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not Enough Time

Seriously, I need more time per day. I work super hard these days that I hardly goof off during work and hence not much time to update my blog, either.

After work, I have tons of church-related stuff to do. Either it's preparation for something or having to attend some meeting/gathering.

And then, I have to squeeze time to do housework: laundry, cooking, buy groceries...

And then, there's always tiny little errands that I have to tend to: paying bills, calling Rogers who is ripping me off...

And then, there's this "thing" that is going to be 詹占 and me's major project in the summer.

And then I have to plan my trip in May and my trip in Nov.

Time is really 唔見洗.仲唔見洗過d錢.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Sister, dun be too tired. remember to take more rest~~dun get sick oh~~
The trip in Nov, no need to be hurry la~
add oil ar!!!

Dor said...

haha small ghost, 錢同時間對我黎講都好唔見洗>.<

Janet said...

我兩樣都唔見洗