Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Busy Life

Chatted with 小笨 last week and realized that I have been eating all my three meals in the office almost the whole of last week.

Long commute means that I rush out of the door way too early to eat breakfast so I eat breakfast upon arrival at the office. Lunch is at the office of course. And dinner... sigh... I have been having stuff to do after work almost everyday these days and these things are all either in 屎家or NY that it makes absolutely no sense to go home and then head out again so I stayed late in the office. So I ate dinner in the office.

It happend 3 days last week (monday was holiday. thanks goodness). I was able to go home to have dinner on Friday which was nice. And Sat breakfast and lunch (really just a snack) was also at home. And then I went into the office to work and hence not home for dinner cos I have to go to fellowship at night. And then Sunday was such a busy day, breakfast at home, sunday service, youth fellowship, meeting #1 over lunch, meeting #2, rush to grocery store to buy food for the week, rush home and rush to home depot to buy wood and stuff, go back home to have dinner. Trying to work from home but stupid remote desktop wasn't working and wasted time troubleshooting it. And then time for bed....

This week hasn't been any better yet. All meals are at work (besides this morning cos I slept in a bit. I have to stay late at work anyway). I don't have much scheduled for tmr and friday (well... actually there's something on Thur but I'm not going). So hopefully, the rest of the week will be slightly more relaxing.

Another thing about this hectic schedule is that it prevents me from cycling to work cos I don't want to hv to cycle home at night, especially when it's cold outside. But it's a big shame cos yesterday was actually a very nice day to cycle. Double digit temperature but I know that my thing last night wouldn't end until midnight (and it did as I expected) and cycling midnight isn't my thing. I prefer getting a little extra sleep. So I have been driving everyday this week so far. Hopefully, I can cycle the rest of the week. Weather forecast isn't exactly in favor for cyclists though sigh... I will see...

No comments: