Saturday, March 6, 2010

Action Packed VS Total Crash

Personal training on Wed night.

Jogging on Thur morning.

Kickboxing fundraising session Thur evening after work.

Friday didn't do much but had a really long work day. Body was completely sore. Last time I did kickboxing was about 7 years ago.

Sat morning went to the gym. Went easy on myself cos body was still sore. Did some abs and back and then stretched forever.

Sat noon time walked to the library. Finally got my first library card in TO. Only took me about 8 years.

Sat afternoon went home. Read a little. Crashed on the couch and napped for a couple hours. Got up for a little while. Wanted to sleep again. Told 詹占 to wake me up after half an hour. Guess what? Someone totally forgot and let me slept till 6pm.

Right now, Sat evening 8pm. Totally awake. I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight. >_<

No comments: