Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Medieval Times

Thanks to JJ's mum, who wanted to go to Medieval Times for her birthday. So I finally got to go a few weeks ago (of course I have to pay).

I did look forward to it but at the same time I was a little worried. I have a very sensitive nose for animal smell. I am the kind of person who would throw up when I got to the zoo. So I was worried that I can't stand the smell of the horses, especially bcos it was indoor so that all the smell got trapped.

But surprisingly, it's not too bad. I mean, the arena still had a funny smell but it was totally tolerable. I mean, it would be better if there's no smell but it wasn't so bad that I had to leave right the way.

The food wasn't bad, either, especially considering the fact that the food was pretty much mass production. It was fun to be entitled to eat with my hands. The problem with eating with hands was that I wanted to take pictures also but my hands were too greasy.

The show wasn't bad. The story itself was quite simple but it was expected. Some of the tricks of the horses were quite impressive. My knight disappointed me cos he didn't win. haha... I did still enjoy yelling and cheering for my knight.

Overall, I did quite enjoy the show, to the point that I would like to take my family there when they come visit me. The show should be simple enough that I think my parents could still follow even though they won't understand the dialogue. The problem is that it would be too expensive for the whole family to go. Oh well... if everybody's happy, it'd probably be worth it. And it's not like they are planning to come visit me any time soon anyway.

No comments: