Sunday, February 19, 2012

終於

Got a date for the operation.
Finally booked the tic as well.
All the waiting and now all of a sudden a big rush.
Excited but also not too thrilled about the 15hr plane ride with 小J.
And now that 小J's tagging along, we can't stay at my parents' apartment anymore.
So accommodation is another headache.
And packing, I don't even want to think about it.
But despite all the trouble, I'm very glad that we are finally moving forward. And also very excited abt visiting home and friends again.
Actually, don't know how many friends that I can meet up with cos I imagine I will stay with family for at least the first half of the time. And even when I'm not staying with family, with 小J's schedule, I really don't know how I can meet friends who are mostly available only at night (人家也要搵食的嘛).
Anyway, we'll figure it out. Just minor technicality. Worse comes to worse, just stay with family. I'm sure my frds (if they are true frds) will understand the situation.
Fingers cross on everything, from the flight to accommodation to the operation to everything else.


PS. Too bad I wasn't going back in Feb. Narrowly missed 子華's 野豬舞台劇,嗚嗚... >_<

2 comments:

Bubblejamie said...

Hey, You need any help in accomodation???

shall i check w my parents if my place is ok for ur family?

vics said...

So is big J going back with u guys?
How long are you gonna stay ar?