Friday, April 27, 2012

Addiction

Addicted to Sim Social on FB recently.
Well... Actually I play both Sim Social and Cityville.
I didn't really want to play in the first place. I only started as one of the way to 'connect' with my sister, who play those two and more games on FB.
As it turned out, once you started, you kinda "have to" keep playing. heh.
I'm currently trying to get this "Zen garden" in "my backyard". It takes a lot of work and rather time-consuming.

I like it better than Cityville in some way tho.
Cityville keeps piling up the objectives on you. It's impossible to keep up with it so bascially I'm not following its objectives. There's no way to get rid of these objectives on your "notice board" tho so it's just a big mess there.
Whereas Sim's objectives expires if you don't do them in time. Altho that's also kinda annoying cos it means that you have to play very intensively if you want to achieve certain objective cos there's a time limit on it. But at least, the objectives won't all get clogged up.

There's one and a half day left for me to complete the Zen garden. Hopefully, I can do it within the time limit! hehe...

No comments: