Friday, October 12, 2012

3 Misunderstandings

Talked about the date night. The whole barfing episode created 3 very wrong images of me to the public.
  1. I hardly ate my dinner. I ordered seafood medley and only had one calamari, one shrimp, one scallop, and a couple bits of the rice. I had to get the rest bagged. The waiter must have thought that I was one of those Asian chicks who eats nothing.
    • And the truth is: I'm so opposite of eating nothing. People who know me knows how much I can capable of.
  2. I puked big time in the Bloor subway garbage can. People passed by must have thought that I was one of those drunken chick who puke all over the place in public.
    • And the truth is: I'm again, so opposite of this. I have, in fact, never got drunk before.
  3. Right before I went upstairs to puke in the garbage can, I was down on the east-west line waiting for a subway. But as I was feeling worse and worse, I couldn't stand no more and had to squat on the floor for about a minute before I decided that I really need to get up to find a washroom to puke in (which obviously, I had failed to find one before I need to puke and hence puking in the garbage can). People around me must have thought that I was one of those Chinese people who just squat anywhere, even in the middle of the subway station.
    • And the truth is: I myself despise those people who just squat everywhere. I personally thought that they are an eyesore as well.
Overall, although the night was miserable, it was definitely memorable.

No comments: