Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tough Mudder

I've signed up for a 'race' (it's technically not a race, but an obstacle course) for next year in May.

My old utlimate captain was looking for some teamates and after I saw the video, 二話不說,我就報名了!
廢話少講,去片!
 
Yep, that's what I'm going to do next May.
 
I still remember about a month ago when I talked to 小笨 abt a frd of ours who seemed to be in a hurry to produce offsprings, that we didn't expect it to be so soon after #1. We were saying that they didn't made their intention known to us. And 小笨 asked if 詹占 n I were going to go for #2 and my answer was not at the moment. Afterwards, I realized how unconvincing that sounded cos our frd wouldn't say yes, either.
 
So here, this is the prove. Not getting any #2 at least until after this! And since I'm getting to try to get in shape for this 'race', I thought I may as well do another triathlon! haha... Haven't figured out which one to sign up for yet since the schedule for next year series isn't out yet but that's the plan.
 
The hardest part right now is to find the time to get in shape... Even tho no #2 is in sight, my belly is already getting bigger...

4 comments:

vics said...

Hahaha i don't even remember that we talked about it hahhaa... And i don't even remember that i asked u hahhaa... Anyway.. U didn't have to prove it to me hahaaa... I don't think i thought u were lying or anything ahaha ... I believed u la hahaa but even if no. 2 comes i wouldn't be surprised.. That was how i took it i would think hahhaaa...

Anyway the race looks hard core... I can never do the monkey bars... Let alone climbing over a wall without any holds or anything to grab onto.... Good luck with ur training hahaha i thought u were just complaining in ur post a while ago that u dun have time for stuff... Hahaha how do u find the time to train??

oily oli said...

I used to be very good at monkey bars when I was a kid. I could even do it backwards. But I can't do it anymore.
The bright side is: it seems like even if u can't do the bars, you can just fall down into the muddy water and walk over. I assume that by that point, I will already be covered in mud so extra mud won't be that bad.

U r right, I don't have time to train... so I am still not sure if I can actually complete the course...

I didn't sign up to 'prove' to u. The race looks too cool for me to pass. But since I've signed up, I might as well use it as a 'prove'. haha...

vics said...

Yeah i know u didn't sign up to prove anything la hahhaaa u jist neede an excuse to dive into the muddy water hahaa...

Maybe when u bring j.jr to the kids playground u can fight with the older kids and use the monkey bars as practice hahhaa

vics said...

*just needed*