Sunday, February 17, 2013

What Happened?

這篇是在之前忙到嘔的時候的生活點滴。

Golden Globe weekend, we finally moved the TV back to the living room from the basement. 詹占 was ‘testing’ the tv while I was working on the dining table (how considerate of him to do the testing while I was working. Hehe… actually I didn’t mind.)

佢睇既時候,有時我等緊 simulation run, 我又八八卦卦咁望吓個電視做乜,咁啱俾我見到我既女神,Jessica Alba, 頒獎。

But when I look at the tv a little more carefully, I wasn’t very sure if that was Jessica Alba anymore. It looks like her but it doesn’t look like her. Asked 詹占, 佢話好似唔係 Jessica Alba wor… 我再睇多兩眼,又好似真係唔係喎。Jessica Alba 靚D架喎。

詹占 ended up looking it up the next day. It turned out that it WAS her. But somehow she looks different now. Not as pretty as the Jessica Alba that I used to like. 我的女神!發生了什麼事?

唔係話而家好樣衰,但好一般啦,沒有了那美若天仙的感覺了囉。

好傷心,是時候尋找新的女神了。

No comments: