Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Some of My Recent Read

Was running out of stuff to ‘read’ during my commute.  Saw that this James Patterson guy has tons of books on the library and thought that I would try out some of them. Murder mystery basically. But it wasn’t really a mystery cos you know who the murderer was right in the beginning.  The second book is still good but not as captivating as the 1st. The first book reminds me a bit of the the Jap comic 死亡筆記, the way how the good and evil try to outsmart each other. But 死亡筆記 is better, no doubt. These books, especially the first one, is an adult read tho. A bit much on the sex, in my personally opinion.

These are fantasies. Werewolves, vampires, fey, walker, sorcerer etc.  Pretty good actually. Definitely different from the Twilight series. I know I know, the girl on the cover of the books wears too little. But the book has nothing to do with wearing little. Smile with tongue out A pretty good series so far. I really enjoyed the first two. Will continue on the rest, long as the library has them.

No comments: