Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick

Have been 作病 since coming back from HK. Could not recover from the jetlag for some reason. Maybe I’m too old. Wanted to take a sick day from work to have a rest but since Family Day is coming up, I thought that I won’t waste my sick day but should save it for a month where there’s no public holiday.

Have been 挨-ing 挨-ing. Crashed two Sat in a row. Slept most of the day. Actually got better in the beginning of the week last week but went out till to late on Friday night and I think that caused my body to die again. But finally, on monday, 我挨唔住喇! Only after notifying my boss that I’m staying home for the day did I realized that it was VDay. I don’t know if my boss would believe me. Oh well… I can’t help it anyway. I was actually sick. Slept the whole morning away. Only woke up bcos I was too hungry for lunch.

sigh… 差一個星期都挨唔到去 Family Day, 洒咗!

My throat was a little sore yesterday morning when I woke up. 勉強 went to work yesterday but had to leave early. Running out of juice too quickly. Didn’t do too much at home. My mistake was that I decided to lie on bed to read at around 8pm and I felt asleep until almost 9pm. 跟住就死嘞,到成十二點都瞓唔著.

Actually, I don’t know what kind of sickness I am having. It’s not a cold. It’s more like an exhaustion sickness. Can’t seem to get enough sleep/rest. Just seems to be drained of energy all the time. ~_~

No comments: