Wednesday, July 16, 2014

交通意外

I witnessed the following this morning. I was only two cars behind from what happened so I saw everything.

At an on ramp, a red car was getting onto the highway and there was a dump truck next to it. I didn’t know if the car was getting too closed to the truck or what cos I wasn’t really paying attention at them at the time. The truck kinda moved right towards the red car’s disappearing lane and bumped into the red car.

Collision, right?

The red car left side was dented and all scratched up. The driver signalled to parked on the shoulder. The truck kinda signalled too but then decided that it's going to keep going. Trying to run away.

The red car tried to catch up with the truck with slight difficulty because of all the traffic. He made it eventually to be next to the truck by driving on the shoulder and the driver opened his window, stuck out his hand and probably yelled at the truck but the truck still has no desire to park. The car driver finally stuck out his hand again and took a picture of the truck with his phone. Only then the truck finally agreed to parked on the shoulder to deal with the aftermath. 

While the red car was trying to catch up, the truck even tried to signal to get out of the slow lane to run away!

Completely unbelievable! Disappointed smile

I tried to memorize the truck’s license plate while I was witnessing all these in case the truck did manage to get away and I was going to call the police. Good that the red car managed to get the truck. Well done, man! Thumbs upAltho, I am not sure if the red car wasn’t at fault himself, he might have been a bit too aggressive in his merging… As I said, I wasn’t paying attention to them in the beginning. The truck definitely moved right to bump into the car tho. It was almost like bumper car.

No comments: