Monday, February 23, 2015

又被洗板

First of all, happy Chinese New Year!

However, this post isn’t going to be a pleasant ones. It’s gonna be the kind of post where I rant about other ppl… again… (Ya, I know. I’m such a bxtch!)

My FB update was totally 充斥著 various ppl’s kids ‘同大家拜個年'.  Some of them wearing some sort of Chinese New Year-sy clothings. Some of them not even bother. For the most part, the kids are not in any type of 拜年 pose. The older ones were just standing in the pictures. The young (baby) ones were simply staring into the camera.

To me, it’s just another excuse for those ppl to post pictures of their kids, which most of those ppl do all the time anyway. I am not completely against ppl posting pictures of their own kids, but I don’t want my fb updates to completely flooded by them for a few days. Same goes with Christmas and other festive seasons. And these so called ‘greetings’ are so impersonal. Well… that’s the essence of fb anyway.

No comments: