Monday, February 9, 2015

Yours? Mine?

One time we were visiting 小J’s cousin. We were playing in the basement and cousin said something (I didn’t catch what it was). And 小J came over to me, gave me a huge hug and said “She’s MY mommy, not your mommy!” Super possessive. But in this case, also super sweet. Red heart It was unexpected cos I was not on his good book at the time. Daddy has been his best friend and true love while I was just nothing.

Guess the last statement needed some explanation. 小J has been talking about what he loves and stuff recently, after watching Frozen and they probably learn emotions in daycare. His true love was kleenex and cars for a while and then switched to daddy at some point.

Me: 我係咪你 true love?
小J: No, I don’t love you. (Crying face)
Me: But I still love you.
小J: No, you don’t love me bcos I don’t love you.
Me: You don’t have to love me I can still love you (trying to explain)
小J: No, I don’t love you. (obviously do not understand…)

Another occasion.
小J: Daddy is my best friend.
Me: 咁我係咪你 true love?
小J: No, I don’t love you. Daddy is my best frd and my true love.
Me: 咁我係咪你個 best frd?
小J: No.
Me: 咁我係乜?
小J: You are nothing. (Broken heartCrying face)

This attitude has developed since 二少 was born. Before that, I has always been the preferred one. >_< So anyway, bcos of that, it was surprisingly sweet when he was all possessive like that.


Another time, grandma was visiting. She was holding 二少 during lunch time at our house. She said something abt 二少 (again, I don’t remember what she actually said).
小J: He is not YOUR baby. He is OUR baby!

So cute!Red heart He has definitely come around on his view on 二少. Has changed from having nothing to do with him, to at least sort of friendly from time to time. Still not super loving yet but at least he wouldn’t go physically hurt him (like some horror story that I’ve heard from some other ppl) when we turn our head but sometimes actually tries to help console 二少.

No comments: