Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Phone Problem

It is happening again. As mentioned in previous post, one of my phone’s power button doesn’t work so you can turn it on and off. The other phone can’t charge.

And then eventually, the 1st phone won’t charge either.

For some miraculous reason, the 2nd phone started charging again before everything died on me. So I’ve been hanging on with the 2nd phone only.

Yesterday, I dropped my phone on the floor… again… And the power button on the phone failed… I thought I was screwed but then I searched on Google Play for some app that would have an on-screen on-off button. I know it exists for iPhone so I figure I just need to find the Android counterpart. And I did succeed. Pretty pleased abt it. It’s working fine and solved my problem.

So I’m still hanging on with the crippled phone until, hopefully, when I go back to work so that I hv money to buy a new phone.

No comments: