Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Web Host

In the process of searchinh a web host for the potential website for my church, I found that it's quite cheap these days to own a website.  The cheapest I've seen so far is $3.95 USD per month.  And this include free domain, unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, different scripting language support etc.

Almost too cheap to be true.  Really, unlimited storage for only $3.95 per month??  I can host all my pictures there without even considering all these album hosts...  $3.95, a few cups of coffee or even just one cup of fancy coffee and that's ur $3.95.

Of course $3.95 is cheap but cheap as me, I am still not quite willing to pay this price yet.  haha...  But it's gd to know that if I even want to have my own website, it's definitely affordable.

No comments: