Friday, January 30, 2009

Retarded Movie

Watched this completely retarded movie last night -- Joe Dirt.

10min into the movie, I already wanted to turn it off. If it wasn't bcos I wasn't feeling too well last night and didn't want to do too much other than staring at the tv, I probably would have turned it off. Instead, I decided to suffer through it. I was sick and so I decided to torture myself to add to my misery. Great decision!

It was almost like it tried to be a Forrest Gump movie but a billion times worse version of it. I read some reviews and ppl said that it was a funny movie. That's y I rented it at the first place. Now that I've seen the movie, I serious think that the person who wrote the review is a retard himself. There was hardly anything funny about that movie.

If anyone wants to see that movie, my advice would be "DON'T BOTHER".

No comments: