Thursday, March 17, 2011

Camping

Book 咗個 site lu. Quite excited cos 娜娜子 said that she might come to Toronto and join us.

In a way, I hurried so much to book the camp site is bcos of her la. Otherwise, I’d let 小賴 do it and it wouldn’t be a big deal if he dragged too much and ends up not getting a site. 大不了咪冇得去,but if 娜娜子 is really coming, I better have something entertaining for her to do la. 要人家成日呆在我家中實在說不過去嘛,我屋企又唔係有乜咁好玩.

Well… she’s been saying that she would like to come for a few years already. Just talked to her this morning and it seems like the chances of her actually coming is still a big uncertainty. 還是不要抱太大的期望,廢事到頭來又係得個吉,最後失望的還是自己.

But regardless, now that I’ve booked a place that I’ve never been to myself, I’m getting quite excited. Have to wait till Aug though. Seems so far away. I can hardly wait!

No comments: