Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Off!

不是男親女愛那種 off la. 是 braces finally came off ar~~~~

Congratulations to myself! hahaha…

One disappointment is that they have installed retainers behind my teeth so that there’re about 8 spots that I will still need to use the ‘threader’ (I don’t really know what it’s called. It’s a ‘loop-y’ thing to help you put the floss thru gaps and holes) for the rest of my life (well… unless the retainers fall off). I thought that I can get rid of the ‘threader’ forever once my braces is off. sigh…

Every time before I eat, I still feel the urge to take off my elastics which no longer exist! And I also have an urge to find elastics to put on after eating. haha… weird…

Now I can eat leafy vegetable (especially all those chinese ones) in public and have a much smaller chances of them sticking to my teeth to embarrasses me! :D

All in all, pretty happy about the fact that it’s finally over. Not that my appearance has changed dramatically nor did I have a dire need to fix my teeth but it’s something that I’ve always wanted to do since high school and is finally accomplished.

One more follow up appointment in two months and then I’m done with the ortho office forever (unless something goes wrong). Good and bad la. Gd thing is that I don’t have to sneak out of work to make those appointments anymore (especially bcos my office is no longer close to the ortho place. Used to be 10 min drive and now it’s at least 20min).  But at the same time, I have no more excuses to sneak out of work anymore! Sometimes, it’s nice to be able to get out of the office and go for a little drive, especially when the weather is nice. Oh well… In order to enjoy the weather outside, I will just have to get out of the building for a bit n pretend that I’m a smoker. Yes, I’m a causal smoker. I only smoke in the summer! lol

No comments: