Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bad Smell In The Air

Sigh… remember that I stepped on ‘ng ng’ last week?  So I’ve scrubbed my shoes the day I discovered it and then washed the shoes in the washing machine over the weekend and then put them out in the sun to let the UV to kill whatever germs that’s left on it.

I thought that this would fix my problem but that’s not the end of it.

I get a swift of ‘ng ng’ smell at my desk in the office every once in a while. Usually strongest in the morning, probably bcos my nose has not adjusted to the stink yet.  詹占 said that I’ve probably grounded the ‘ng ng’ into the carpet.  That’s just great… cos my colleague told me when I first came to this company that they only clean the carpet once a year… I had no idea when was the last they cleaned it so I don’t know when will be the next time either.

詹占 also told me to bring some febreze to work and spray it a little but stupid me kept forgetting… sigh… so dumb… I have been smelling ‘ng ng’ at work for over a week now… >_<

I also hope that nobody else can smell it in the office cos otherwise, ppl might think that I pooped my pants… that’s not cool…

3 comments:

Vics said...

Could it actually be related to this???
http://www.thestar.com/news/article/989414--foul-smell-returns-to-toronto

oily oli said...

no lor... only smell it at my desk in the office...

Unknown said...

Haha. Shame. Try an air freshener that's odour-killing. :)
http://save-lynz.blogspot.com