Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hair Cut

Went to get a hair cut last Friday~~~

Short la of course but not as short as some other time. The last time I had a haircut was probably in June or July. And it wasn’t a very satisfying haircut. My hair has been getting long enough to start bugging me, especially when I work and when I eat. So since summer is coming soon (hopefully… we’ve been having an unusually cool and wet spring so far…), it’s a good time to start with a hair cut.

And this time is so much better. Went on a Friday evening. The salon was quite quiet, with just a few customers. (I usually go on weekend) So, the stylist has more time and patience to work with me. Last time it was so busy that I didn’t get the stylist I wanted and hence the unsatisfying haircut. Friday evening is definitely a better time to go. Less waiting, better service.

Everybody at work (who does not know that I used to have even shorter hair than now cos I’ve only worked her for just over 1/2 yr) were surprised by my short hair. haha…

And I love the fact that it’s so much easier to dry my hair with a towel after shower, as well as the ease to wash them.

爽呀!

No comments: