Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Worry Sick

Doc called my cell yesterday (I missed the call, only got the voice message).  She said that there’s something that she wanted to discuss with me.  And then proceeded to say that she just saw that I was scheduled for check up this Friday anyway so she said she would wait till then…

Super worried… Last time during checkup, the doctor in the other department already said something that was a little bit disturbing but she said that it’s probably ok and that she’d report it to my regular doctor so that my regular doctor would talk to me about it next time I see her.  So I tried not to think about it in the meantime.

The regular practice of my doc is that they won’t call you if there’s no problem.  Normally no news is good news, like last time I had a MRI on my knee.  If they don’t call you, it means that everything’s fine.

And now, she called me herself (as opposed to the nurse calling me)!!  Highly disturbing. >_<

And worse yet, I missed the call and have to be worried and wait till Friday to know what she wanted to tell me… Sigh…

I hope that all she wanted to talk about is the bone marrow testing/donation options, or simply wanted to repeated what the other doc has told me last time.

For now, I can only tell myself that since she could wait till Friday, it probably means that I’m not dying or the situation won’t get worse within a week… That’s gd I guess… at least I tried to tell myself that it’s gd… it could be worse… at least she’s not telling me to check into the hospital right the way…

2 comments:

Vics said...

Sometimes the doctor calls becuz the nurse is busy or on vacation or something... I have heard that before...

Dun worry so much la.... Like u said if the doc can wait then it's not that bad... Pobably jut want to make sure about something from u. U'll find out tomorrow anyway try not to think so much about it.

oily oli said...

望係咁望啦
Actually I'm not too worried anymore cos 詹占 also said that the doc probably would just reiterate what the other doc said last time.