Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mini-Vacation

詹占 n me 要襯在十月前去一個小型旅行,因為十月後會爆忙,plus we’ll probably go back to HK for visit later this year. Due to the limited budget and time, we’ve decided to go to Quebec City for a weekend.

其實本來,今年我哋係去 P.E.I. 的,but due to unforeseeable circumstanace, even if we go to P.E.I., we won’t be able to fully enjoy the cycling and all the other activities that we wanted to do.  So we’ve decided to defer it once again (yes, P.E.I. was supposed to be last year…). Too bad cos I sure do miss the seafood that once again slipped away from my reach! XD

We have both been to Quebec City before on our own. 詹占 hasn’t been for many many years while I’ve been there like 3-4 times since I’ve came to TO. The last time I went there was probably 5 years ago. It’s not supposed to be a highly adventurous trip anyway. We just want to get out there and wind down a little.  Niagara-on-the-lake was another option but then we’ve both been to Niagara together and that it’ll probably still be doable after October as a day trip or something so Quebec was our choice.

We finally booked everything last night. Hotels near Old Quebec City aren’t cheap!!  :S We eventually settled with a hotel that’s at the edge of the Old Quebec City. We’ve also booked only the accommodation instead of one of those packages due to limited budget. Not as ideal as it could be but it’s all gd. :)

Going to fly Porter to Quebec, too, as opposed to driving there.  So that alone is something new. Never fly Porter before. Wonder what it’s like. Probably doesn’t matter much cos the flight was just an hour long anyway.

Just have to wait till departure date! 期待-ing.  ^_^

2 comments:

anna said...

how long was the trip?

oily oli said...

Two days one night. Just a weekend trip.