Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Big Spender

豪花咗 140 on 添置新裝.Actually, every item wasn’t too expensive but they just add up really quickly.

t-shirt – 9
3-piece pj – 29
office 用類似被肩但又有少少袖的東西 – 29
t-shirt x 2 – 35
causal shorts – 29

Part of the reason to buy so much clothes is that some of the button up dress shirt that I have no longer fits. With the 被肩 thing, I can probably get away with those semi-casual tee (I call them semi-casual but to normal ppl, they are probably really casual… cos I normally wear those super old-t-shirt of mine at home with holes in them with the color totally faded. When I go out, I usually wear the relatively new free t-shirts that I get from joining various sports events. My definitely of casual is slightly off from a regular person). These tees that I’ve bought are nice but not too nice that I can still wear them on a day-to-day basis and when I go out to restaurants.

Another reason of me buying all these clothes was that they offered a free gift if I spend more than 100 b4 tax. Wahahahaha… I know, I’m cheap. I totally wouldn’t spend that much in that one store if there’s no ‘jack-so’. So lucky tho, cos by the time I check-out, there’s only one last gift left. No choice on the color. I was going to pick neutral yellow but ended up getting a pink one. It doesn’t really matter cos I don’t really care. Pink is still nice and it’s free and that’s the important part!! hehe…  ^o^

I was glad that there’s one last gift left cos I don’t know what I should do otherwise… telling the cashier that I don’t want most of the stuff anymore?? Have to choose between 樣衰爆 or 肉痛死.Tough choice. Good that I didn’t have to make that choice.

I’m hoping that this is the end of 添置新裝 cos 我之前已經斷斷續續的添了置兩次,第一次很笨,didn’t wait for the promotion but I was sorta desperate for clothes and I didn’t really spend much money that time. I did sign up for the email list so that I’ll get a free bag in a month or two’s time tho. 所以都不能說是全無 'jack-so'. 2nd time I got smarter, I got a free 樽仔.

From now on, I just have to resist the urge to go get free stuff cos I think I have enough clothes already, until the fall anyway.

No comments: