Monday, June 27, 2011

Wedding

Upcoming wedding to attend. Sigh… honestly, not that keen on going this time. I normally like going to wedding but somehow this time 就是不太 excited.

I don’t like it when the ceremony is mid-day and then the reception’s at night. A few hours in between. 返屋企又唔係,著住禮服週街 'dat' 又唔係. Pain in the ars.

Gonna be so exhausted by the end of Sunday this week. Citizenship exam on Wed, followed by 3 days of youth camp right the way till late at night on July 1. Wedding on Sat and Sunday church and fellowship. By the time I am home on Sunday afternoon, I’ll be so mentally dead, if not physically as well…

4 comments:

vics said...

其實有咁多人會出現,去完教堂可以去附近飲杯嘢吹下水..時間好快過嘅啫...悶嘅話咪早D去RECEPTION打幾圈囉...如果有牌打嘅話.

oily oli said...

I have a feeling that there won't be any mahjong at the reception cos it's not a chinese restaurant. Nobody would want to play mahjong with me anyway cos I don't play with $$...
Ya, hopefully, we'll go for a drink or something cos otherwise 我一條友真係唔知做乜好. Maybe I'll go catch a movie. Actually that may not be a bad idea.

Vics said...

You one person Mai follow people home to hea lor I dun think ppl would mind... Most people go home and change to another suit or something.. Maybe that's what they would do if not go hea and drink...besides will is going to be there no? Can go hea and catch up... Someone's house might have an mj table set up at his home all year long hahahaa but he definitely plays with money...

Cars2 is out hahah... I'm still waiting for Harry Potter....oh and pirates 4.. Probably not a must watch becuz there are a lot of places where I and my sis went WTF??? but I would still watch it anyway since I have been following the franchise....

Vics said...

Haha probably too late now but good luck on your exam today.