Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FB Pet Peeve

I hate it when ppl write an essay on their status.

I hate it when ppl update their status more than 3 times a day.

I hate it when ppl post pictures of their every single meal.

I hate it when ppl take a hundred picture everyday and post every single one of those pictures.

I hate it when two pictures are essentially the same (just slightly diff) and the owner posts both of them. They obviously didn’t filter.

I hate it when ppl are obviously on fb (cos they have recent activities) but not replying my message.

I hate is when ppl using the status to describe what their children are doing.

That’s for now. I’m sure if I think harder, there’s more fb pet peeve that I have. Do you have any that I haven’t listed?

3 comments:

Mia said...

1.When people post pictures that are "natural" or "candid" but clearly they aren't!

2.When people are always updating their status about having SUCH a great time. If you're on facebook, you're probably not having that great of a time..


http://www.atextbookcase.blogspot.com/

Dor said...

aiya, do u hate big sis then? i will put more effort to filter my photos, hehe =P

Dor said...

but actually i agreed so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are just so 'ging' to list out so many.
and i wanna add one

"I hate it when ppl 'check-in' too frequent like even for their own places" hehe =P