Thursday, October 10, 2013

旋風腿

That’s the name of a short film that 子華 made and was shown during his last show 洗燥。Actually, I think this is one of the few things of the show that actually 同洗燥貼題.

I’m having this post because he’s going to post this film on fb (I think it’s fb) so that ppl who didn’t go to his show can see it as well. It’s gonna be on Oct 15!

I love the fact that 劉青雲 and 黎耀祥 were 客串 in the film, especially黎耀祥 cos I didn’t know that they are friends. Kinda surprised to see him shows up in the film.

The thing I don’t like about the film is how the lady who’s supposed to be the fiancee ran away when he’s in trouble and how she comes back when he became the ‘hero’ (and it’s such a short term thing too this hero. If it’s real life, ppl will have forgotten about him within a week). 這樣能共富貴,不能共患難的女人,值得你去娶嗎??

But anyway, the film is going to be made available soon. Don’t miss it!! Open-mouthed smile

No comments: