Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Death of Mark Darcy

They killed him in the 3rd book of the Bridget Jones series.

I can’t believe it.Disappointed smile

Well… first, I didn’t know that there was gonna be a 3rd book.

Second, I didn’t want Darcy to die.Crying face

He’s the whole reason I liked the movie and actually read the first book.

I am sad and upset and I am sure there’re a lot of us feeling the same out there.

I understand why the author had to do that cos there isn’t much to write about if Bridget and Darcy are just happily ever after. In a way, it is “necessary” to kill him to shake things up a bit.

But… it’s Darcy… The perfect guy… who would love Bridget “just the way you are”. And now he’s dead…

I think I need to watch the movie again to mourn for the loss.

In another sense tho, I guess he’ll remain the perfect guy forever now that he’s dead.

No comments: