Wednesday, April 20, 2011

考完一身鬆

星期六考完 PPE,super happy.

Pretty sure that I passed Part B, not so sure about Part A. Luckily, if I just failed Part A, then I only have to re-write Part A. The results will come out in June. No point worrying about it until then.

I actually left the exam 45 min early. I was told that I might not have enough time to write the exam but guess bcos I didn’t have much to write, I had more than enough time. I actually had enough time to count my marks. That’s y I’m quite sure that I passed Part B. I think I barely passed Part A but I really can’t remember too much. Part A is ethics and I don’t have much ethics so it’s harder for me. I just hope that the marker of my paper will be in a very gd mood when he/she’s marking my paper and be 鬆手d. In any case, it’s over. At least for now, until I actually fail it.

Even though I still don’t have a lot of personal free time but at least I don’t feel the pressure of having to study whenever I am free. Or I don’t feel guilty if I don’t study while I’m free.

This exam really confirmed my belief that I’m done with school. Maybe I can handle full time schooling but definitely not  part time. Having to study after work is just not my thing.

I can finally start reading the books that have been waiting for me on the bookshelf! :D

2 comments:

annako said...

what is this exam about??

oily oli said...

To get my professional engineer license. Part A is ethics and Part B is law.