Friday, April 29, 2011

You’re Done, 4 Gospels

Finished reading the 4 gospels on time, with time to spare! Wahahahahaha…

I was a bit worried in the middle of John that I might not be able to finish before end of April. But Mark was so easy to read, as I expected. That’s y I left it to the last one for 最後衝刺之用途. Actually, I didn’t have to 衝刺 too much. Mark was rather easy to read that I didn’t feel like I was rushing at all.

I have to thank the Holy Spirit for 鞭策 me in days when I felt lazy. It’s so easy to skip devotion, I have to say, especially, I can fall asleep within 5min of lying in bed. (oh yeah, I do my devotion before bed.)

But now that I’ve finished the 4 gospels, I have to head back to my original reading: Isaiah. Have started it but I’ve already forgot everything. Probably have to start again. And the regular devotion does not actually have a deadline/target so I can see that my progress is going to slow down again… I could potentially impose a self-target but I know that I won’t follow thru so what’s the point of forcing myself. Might as well just go at my own pace. I just have to keep going and not to slack off.

One day, one of these days, I will finish reading the whole Bible!

奸爸爹!

1 comment:

anna ko said...

congratz!!!add oil....~