Friday, April 22, 2011

引退?

I was at this 子華 fans gathering or 簽名會之類既 event. 子華推出了一個 boxset of all his standups over the years. So I asked him if he’s not going to have any new show anymore and he said yes. The answer was half expected but I still couldn’t help but felt disappointed and sad.

Luckily it’s just a dream.

But I actually wouldn’t be too surprised if the last show is really his last. In a way, I would definitely miss it cos he’s just too awesome and that there won’t be anymore chances of seeing his live standup performance. But at the same time, it wouldn’t be a bad thing either to end his standup career on such high note. It’d be a much better ending then hanging around for way too long until he’s gone way downhill and then have to get 淘汰.

But if he really decides to finish it, he better be determined cos I usually hate it when those ppl who said that they are retiring and then came back out a few years later because they never seemed to be as gd as before they retired. In fact, they usually became much worse.

Anyway, 人家都沒有說要引退,是我想得多了.I wonder what 子華 is thinking?

No comments: