Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Admirable Seniors

As I waited for the bus yesterday, there were an old couple also waiting for the bus. The old man patiently trying to help his wife (I assume that's his wife) to zip up her coat. He was actually having trouble doing it, took him a few tries. How admirable! Even though he had a hard time doing it (probably bcos his poor hands were too frozen in the cold), he helped his wife.

Old couples always touches my heart. Everytime I see old couple walking down the street hand in hand or when the old husband make sure that he sees his wife got a seat on the bus before he would sit down himself. In this world when relationship is such a fragile thing, in this world when the society is teaching us to focus on ourselves instead of the others, it's really freshing to see that some ppl do make it. It's such a wonderful thing to be able to grow old together and at the end of the days, still holding hands.

On the other hand, I read that there's this survey focus on primary school students' relationship suitable. All that I had in my mind as I read it was 道德倫亡,世風日下.In addition to the news that my sis told me about this 15 or 14 years old girl giving birth to a baby whose father is supposedly this 13 14 year old boy. It's already terrible enough. Even worse is that there were more than one boy claiming ot be the father of the baby. Can't imagine how 放蕩 this girl is. I despise her!

No comments: