Thursday, July 7, 2011

肉痛

A 小插曲 from the youth camp last week. 話說 we went on the beach on the last day. It was Canada Day and the silly beach parking lot was full. So we all parked on the side street. By the time we left, both me and 小賴's cars, together with a lot of the car that were parked on the street, got a parking ticket. >_<

上帝啊,你為什麼要這樣懲罰我?!(小姓賴啦你,明明是自己不看清楚,見有其他人 park 了便 assume it’s ok to park there)

40 bucks, 很肉痛.

題外話,一心以為 now that the camp is finished, then it’s finished. But no no no, since our church is doing the admin this year, I still have to deal with all the expenses and finance and organize an evaluation meeting. And our pastor wanted to show some pictures of the camp during the church anniversary worship this Sunday, which means that I have to sieve through the pics and select some nice ones to make a slideshow. The fact that I still haven’t finished uploading my own vacation picture back in 2010 means that I don’t have much time working on pictures la.

Compounded with the fact that I’m leaving for my mini-vaca this Friday, I have to get the this Sunday’s powerpoint and slideshow done tonight and I still have to pack! (I’m still going to work for half a day tmr) In order to pack, it means that I need to get some laundry done tonight first. Orz… so much about hae-ing after my exams. Well… at least I don’t feel bad doing all these things instead of studying.

No comments: