Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Office Pet Peeve

I had listed some fb pet peeve a little while ago.  I realized that I have a list of office pet peeve also.

I hate it when the office is freezing cold in the summer and boiling hot in the winter.

I hate it when ppl talk loudly about things unrelated to work for a _prolonged_ period of time during office cos it affects my productivity and I’m not interested in your personal life that much.

I hate it when ppl gossip in the office.

I hate it when ppl microwave their lunches for more than 3 minutes.

I hate it when ppl use more than one paper towel to dry their hands in the washroom.

I hate it when ppl do not flush properly.

I hate it when ppl sing/hum songs at their desk.

I hate it when ppl do not turn off their computer and monitor when they leave work (unless they are running simulation/code overnight).

I hate it when ppl have to take the elevator instead of walking the stair for just one or two floors.

I hate it when ppl, who are obviously in the office, do not response to emails and I end up having to track down by phone.

No comments: