Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

詹占 went to Cambridge on Sat. I decided not to tag along but to enjoy a rather relaxing day instead cos I have been too busy lately with all the exams, camps, church, mini-vaca etc. and I finally didn’t have too much to do last weekend. I’ve been feeling quick exhausted in the past 2 weeks. All I wanted to do is just to laz-around the house, not doing too much.

Was going to sleep-in a bit but got 抄醒 by 詹占 to eat breakfast. Since I was up, I did some laundry, replied some emails, got the dish washer going and tidied up the house a little bit. Felt like a pretty productive morning. And then after 詹占 has left, I had a lie down on the couch and read for a bit. It was about 10:36am when I started reading. After a little while, I decided that it was time to have a little nap.

唔nap尤自可,一nap就 lai 嘢,到我起身既時候已經係 3:15pm!!! I was like, “Holy smokes! What happened?” I quickly got up, ate some lunch. Did some more laundry. Did some last minute powerpoint edit and then went out for a 30-min walk (my exercise of the day). When I got back, I weeded in the front yard and the garden for about another 30min and then it was too hot for me to stay outdoor any longer. Went back to the house and it was time to relax again. Played some video game. Ate some supper at around 7pm and watered the lawn and the plants. Played a little more video game and then it was time to talk to my family.

That was my Sat. Felt sorta productive and yet quite relaxing. I just couldn’t believe that I napped till 3:15pm. Must have slept for more than 3 hours cos I didn’t read for that long before I decided that it was time to nap. Felt so gd afterwards tho. Renewed energy. I wish I can do this everyday.

Sleeping 就係 sleeping, 但係咪 beauty 就見仁見智.

No comments: