Friday, July 29, 2011

The End of HP

Went to see the last installment of HP movie last Friday. Didn’t disappoint me wor.

One problem was that we ended up seeing the 3D version. I am not a big fan of 3D movies. It makes my eyes tired easily and I don’t see the appeal of it. I personally don’t think that the 3D effect adds too much to a movie, in most cases anyway. And it’s more expensive. I think that the whole 3D thing is just a gimmick so that they can charge ppl more $$.

Movie itself was gd. Most of the movie was just action tho so there was hardly any acting from Ron and Hermione, which is fine cos they aren’t that strong of an actor and actress anyway. haha…

I still liked Snape the best. The more complicated character in the series. Still dislike the fact that JR Rowling killed him off so quickly (although there’s still the memoirs afterwards). He could at least put up a bit of a fight. Oh well…

Saw some pictures of the 3 main characters from the first movie and their pictures now. Looked so different. I’m always kinda disappointed how non-cute Harry Potter is now as an adult.

The next movie that I want to see in the theatre is Sherlock Holms but I don’t know how mobile I will be at that point. May end up watching DVD instead.

1 comment:

vics said...

Hahaha talking about HP characters and the cast.... the actor who played Neville Longbottom's, his transformation in real life was pretty impressive hahahaa....

At least he grew up to be OK looking..You should look him up hahhaaa.

I still haven't seen the movie... hopefully sometime next week...