Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Little Katelyn

Visited 2 weeks old Katelyn on Sunday. The family’s doing great. Katelyn was nice and peaceful, mostly drifting between sleep and awake during our visit. No crying, which was nice.

She’s so tiny. I guess that’s what 2 weeks old is like.  Well… actually she’s not that tiny. She’s a pretty tall baby. But only the arms and legs were skinnier than I expected cos I always thought that babies are chubby, with the arms and legs like 蓮藕.

Didn’t take any pictures tho. Her dad already made a fb account for her to upload pictures anyway. I don’t feel the urge to add to the exploding wealth of internet information by taking any more pictures.

I didn’t hold or even touch her. I don’t like touching newborns. They are so 軟 lai lai. Me such a rough person doesn’t want to risk hurting them. It’s one thing to hold your own, but other ppl’s 都係唔好.自己既話,整親咪整親囉,從錯誤中學習,但如果係人哋既,你整親佢個金菠蘿,人家嬲死你.That’s y I never touch newborns, unless they are close relatives. 可遠觀而不可亵玩焉(喂,人家的句子好像不是這樣用的喲).

No comments: