Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Assassin Creed

Has been playing Assassin Creed on my Xbox recently. I know I know, there’re already Assassin Creed 2 and Assassin Creed Brotherhood and I’m still playing Assassin Creed 1. But I don’t buy video game at their full price. I could wait for years till the price drop. I’m not one of those video game hot heads that I have to play the latest and newest game all the time.

I actually bought this game (well… 詹占 wanted to play so _we_ bought this game) over a year ago and I finally got around to start playing a few months ago after my PEO exam. It has been fun, even tho 詹占 said that the 2nd one is better (yea… we actually own the 2nd as well… I’m just too slow.)

Anyway, I like this game. The graphics is so beautiful. After playing a few RPG games that involves fantasy/monsters/magic (eg. Fable), this one is a nice change.

No comments: